[Therion] Anyone made any Atlas page-setup Layouts?

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Wed Jul 30 22:35:25 CEST 2008

> Varying the parameters makes changes to the output produced, but not at
> all what I expect.  It is as though there is a bug in the code whereby
> the size <width> <height> is fixed at the default values and not
> calculated automatically.  I am using version 0.5.2 from
> therion-update-20080416.exe

Thanks for pointing out this problem. There is really a bug in the code
and it does not work as described in the therion book. I will try to fix it.

> I have not been specifying the size <width> and <height> because the
> Therion book says it is calculated automatically if not given, and also
> if the nav pane is on, there is not enough information to allow the user
> to calculate the height manually.  Ie the height of the nav pane is not
> available to the user.
>
> Assistance anyone?

No idea right now about the size of navigation pane - but we will try to
add it into thbook, how it is created.

> Took me some time to get my pages to be labelled from A1.  I have
> figured it out in part, and if I am correct suggest a change to the
> Therion book definition, (at least for atlas) as follows;

Thanks, we will upgrade it.

> It would be nice for the nav pane to include these as labels along the
> edge, or at least have the page numbers inserted within the squares,
> otherwise the nav pane is not as useful as it could be once it is
> printed on paper… and you are wandering through the cave shuffling pages…

OK, an item in the TODO list. I have not been working on it, so I can
not say how complicated it is to implement. We will investigate, when I
will return from holidays.

Thanks for the feedback, S.