[Therion] conversion vtopo/therion : .tro ->.th

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Wed Jul 30 21:54:06 CEST 2008

First of all, sorry for late answer - I am on holidays right now.

Once I have been working on import of centerline data from .tro files to
  therion 3D viewer, but I have not finished it. But importing
centerline (conversion from .tro to .th file) should be much more easy.
If you are still interested, I can have a look at it when I return home.
If it will be few lines of code (as I believe), no problem to do it.

Regards, S.