[Therion] Atlas Page Setup Layouts

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jul 29 12:49:00 CEST 2008

Further to my post a couple of days ago.

I have found the problem with atlas page layouts.  All of the parameters
have to be explicitly specified, the redundant parameters are not calculated
by Therion as is stated in the Therion book.  This can be a bit tricky as
most errors result in crash or an odd looking pdf.

To help the process I've made myself a spreadsheet to calculate all of the
parameters with different paper sizes and navigation pane parameters.

I'll post it when finished if anyone is interested.

Attached are a couple of layout config files that seem to work for me.
(Actually the A2 is an A3, but you get the idea) Any feedback appreciated.

I've been trying to get the tex code at the end of these files to give me
north arrows in my atlas, to no avail.

I'm a tex invalid I'm afraid.  Looks too complicated for me.