[Therion] Cavewhere Experiment

Eric Madelaine eric.madelaine at speleologie.org
Sun Jan 27 08:32:43 CET 2008

Oh, this kind of CAVE...
We have one in Sophia-Antipolis, and there is an ongoing project for
building a new one that will be built at INRIA, my institute, in 2008.

I did not realize in your first message it was this. And I was not aware
of any caving software that would be rebdered in a CAVE...
BTW, there are also experiments for linking CAVEs through the internet,
allowing people from different sites to interoperate in a single virtual
scene... are you aware of those ?

Eric.