[Therion] Vercours 2008 conference

thierrygonon thierrygonon at mac.com
Thu Feb 7 07:56:49 CET 2008

Hi all !

I'm responsible of the sessions of Vercors 2008... In the database and
cave inventories session, I have a proposal of Stacho Mudrak about
Therion. For the other session, for example "Exploration and
Expedition", I have nothing about Therion, nor mentionning it...
For the programme, we can't put it on line yet, as you can still send
some proposal !

Thierry