[Therion] Pb with LRUD on null length and vertical shots

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at sophia.inria.fr
Sat Dec 20 18:27:44 CET 2008

Thanks Martin, but this does not solve the problem for the reuse of all
toporobot surveys: using either data dimension or [] means changing a
lot in the data and I want to stay close to the original data so that I
can verify the translation errors.

What I don't understand is:
* why a horizontal shot of 1mm should be considered as vertical for
displaying the LRUD?
* why vertical shots are always oriented north even though a direction
is given?

Xavier