[Therion] Surface image obscures cave plan image

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Fri Apr 18 23:40:40 CEST 2008

I've tried to export a pdf with a scanned cave plan image overlying a
scanned surface image.

I can get one or the other but not both.

I can get surveyed and 'scrapped' drawings to overlie scanned surface
images.

I have used the following statement in my layouts;

  surface-opacity 10  # tried values from 10 to 70

  surface bottom #top/bottom/off

What I have found is that the opacity affects both the surface image and the
cave plan image, with the effect that the surface always obliterates cave
image.

I can live with this, but am interested if there is a work around.