[Therion] Sketches Export Fatal Error

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 15 04:55:12 CEST 2008

Have checked the morphing samples that come with the install files
(developers snapshot 2004-04-08) and get the same fatal error.

The therion log file contains;

therion 0.5.2

initialization file: D:\Program Files\Therion/therion.ini

reading ... done

configuration file: thconfig.1.thc

reading ... done

reading source files ... done

preprocessing database ... done

scanning centreline tree ... done

searching for centerline loops ... done

calculating station coordinates ... done

calculating basic statistics ... done

processing extended elevation ... done

processing references ... done

selecting export objects ... done

processing projection plan ... done

average distortion: 30.54%

writing cave1.pdf ...

morphing cave1.jpg (0.8 Mpix)

Therefore I suspect a bug in this release?

I can provide data from a Windows error report if it will help.

Bruce

  _____