[Therion] new symbol for therion : a hammer

Sat Apr 5 21:00:12 CEST 2008

For English I don't know, may be an english speluncer can respond.
For French, you can put "désobstruction" (or "désob" which is shorter,
it's a nickname).
Is there an english in the mailing list ?
How do we call a galery we have to dig, to remove stone, clay to pass
threw a new gallery ?

Thanks,

Gilbert