[Therion] using XVI as background image

Jonathan Prouty dormat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:11:38 CEST 2008

Please disregard the last message, I've discovered the problem. It was, of
course, my fault.

In an attempt to solve a separate issue, I inadvertently created this one.
So I guess I'm going to need help solving my original problem the correct
way :-/.

After creating a scrap using the XVI image as a guide, I can't compile my
map. Here is the error that Therion returns:

therion.exe: error -- trip2.th2 [34] -- survey does not exist --
splay.trip2.clay -- station does not exist -- A10C at splay.trip2.clay

If I go in and manually change all the points to remove the reference to
.clay, i.e. @splay.trip2.clay to @splay.trip2, in both the XVI and the
scrap, it compiles fine and and registers ok, but why should I have to do
this?

I assume this is due to how I have my survey structured. I've attached a ZIP
file of the pertinent files as this is the easiest way to explain how it's
structured.

-JP