[Therion] Getting Scraps into the plans and elevations

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Sun Nov 18 09:07:09 CET 2007

Thanks Martin, Stacho, Ben, for your comments.  Your assistance much
appreciated.

I have located my problem, simply an issue of the scope of namespaces.
(The correct definition of a map object can be found in the Map Editor by
double clicking on the object in the map tree pane on the side of the
application window.  - This inserts a select command in the thconfig file,
so you may want to delete this to preserve the status of the thconfig file)

In case anyone is trying to solve a similar problem, I've attached the
previously submitted files, but with the errors corrected.

So now I have a simple, scalable, file structure to easily plot a single
survey, a cave composed of many surveys, or a system composed of many caves,
at least that's what I'm hoping.  (I've left the system data out of the
attachment)