[Therion] Patch for wx2.8 and 64-bit issues

Christian Rößler (Roessler) chr_rossi at kartan.de
Thu Nov 15 20:10:42 CET 2007

Good evening,

I have read about the need to upgrade to therion 0.5.1. So I am busy at work
compiling. Unfortunately it fails with the line
| lxRender.cxx:(.text+0x59a): undefined reference to `vtk_png_write_end'

So I searched, and found the archived thread "Patch for wx2.8 and 64-bit
issues", noticed the patch there talks about lxRenderer. I also use wx2.8 on
x86-64, so I thought the patch would apply to me. There was no mention of the
failing line, so I presume it would be the same.

I have 0.5.1 from the actual download at therion.speleo.sk. But applying the
patch file to loch/lxRender.cxx fails with
| patching file loch/lxRender.cxx
| patch: **** malformed patch at line 12: @@ -439,7 +439,7 @@

I read in that post about the name problem, so I searched lxRender.cxx for
wxSAVE successfully, and so it seems my lxRender.cxx needs patching.

Is there a svn where I can check it out? Or has anyone an already patched
lxRender.cxx fitting 0.5.1, and can send it to me by email, please?

Best regards,
Christian