[Therion] LRUD bug in lox files?

Cooper, Ben ben.cooper at siemens.com
Tue Nov 13 23:35:46 CET 2007

Here is the raw data for NewPassage that reproduces the problem in the pdf that isn't in the xvi.  I've included a th2 file as a "viewer" for the XVI.  Most of my survey legs are commented...

Note that the BenPlan.pdf that Bruce produced also had a problem.  Although each LRUD section was not flipped as here, the passage width from one LRUD section to the next shows a discontinuity which is again different to the xvi, and incorrect.  See for example at stations Leg1.2 and Leg1.4.
Regards,
- Ben