[Therion] Printing xvi maps

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 20:56:10 CET 2007

On 8.11.2007, at 15:44, Cooper, Ben wrote:

> Well, there is no direct way how to print XVI and I can not imagine
> how
> it would
> be possible.

I'm sorry, the LRUD as rectangle is only in case of first station has
no LRUD defined so it is copied from TO station. If there is LRUD it
remains the same for next leg exception you use [from to] option.

Ben, I tried your data and it looks OK - check attached PDF.

The thconfig is quite simple (test.th is your data just commented
equate line):

source test.th
export map -o map.pdf -layout-color map-fg 90 -layout-debug station-
names

ms.