[Therion] Printing xvi maps (done with pdf's)

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 8 18:54:51 CET 2007

Ben
I tried Stacho's suggestion, and it worked fine, although I think he
abbreviated the syntax of the export command a bit much.  Here's my more
verbose version...

layout bruce-map-export
  north true
  scale 1 500
  base-scale 1 500
  units metric

  page-grid on
  grid-size 100 100 100 metres
#  layout-map-header 0 0 s  #causes error?
  legend on
  statistics explo all
  statistics topo all
  statistics carto all
  statistics copyright all
  debug on
endlayout

export map -projection plan -layout bruce-map-export \
  -layout-color map-fg 90 \
  -output SurveyPlan.pdf -fmt pdf

Try this Ben.  The 90 gives a passage that is more lightly shaded than 50.
Good Luck
Bruce