[Therion] Printing xvi maps

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Tue Nov 6 13:24:05 CET 2007

Well, there is no direct way how to print XVI and I can not imagine how it would
be possible. There is a possibility for printing canvas to postscript in TCL,
but my experience with it is not very good.

I would suggest you to generate PDF map for printing. All items visible in XVI
may be also visible in PDF. Just use export command:

export map.pdf -layout-color map-fg 50 -layout-scale 1 500

By default - map-fg is white, therefore walls are not visible when exporting
data just from centerline.

If you have some scraps already drawn in your data, you need to create and
select centerline map before this export. It can be done within your
configuration file. Example:

source
map centerline-map
  my-survey
endmap
endsource

select centerline-map
export map.pdf -layout-color map-fg 50 -layout-scale 1 500

... where my-survey is the name of top-level survey. If it will not work for
you, just send me some somple data where it does not work and I can have a
look.

Regards, S.