[Therion] Flowstone symbols

Mike Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Sun Mar 4 00:56:49 CET 2007

Hi all

On Fri 02 Mar 2007, Michael Lake wrote:
> Now .... rotation. We draw flowstone and gours oriented to the direction that
> they are in the cave. I think they are pretty much the only area fills that we
> orient. The rest like mad, sand, clay, moonmilk etc are all unorientated.

If rotation can be specified for fills then it would be nice to have in
the xtherion map editor some indication of the directoin set. At present
there is no indication that a region is filled at all.

What I would like to suggest is that non-orientated fills have some text
added into the middle of the filled area like this:

   Flowstone
   Fill

and for oriented fills i.e. where a rotation is specified both the text
and an arrow like this:

  \
   \  Flowstone
    \ Fill
     \
     _\/

Would this be possible?

Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.