[Therion] Flowstone problems

Joke Vansweevelt joke.vansweevelt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:22:28 CET 2007

I'm working on a topo of a water-cave and I have two questions.

- How can I stop a flowstone-feature to be filled with water?
(In the water, defined by "area-water", I sometimes have features that I
would like to stay clear of the water-filling-stripes. If I try to include
the borders of this feature as borderlines of my "area-water", usually my
whole image gets distorted (not-water areas suddenly become partly filled
with water-filling-stripes etc.). It doesn't work either by defining these
features as an area within the area-water (error). Objects defined by
rock-border don't have to be specified as area border. Rocks are
automatically not filled with water-filling-stripes. However, in the case of
flowstone features, I would like to be able to define whether they should or
should not be filled with water-filling-stripes. In case it isn't possible
so far, a solution could maybe be to define flowstone that doesn't need to
be filled with water as "line-rock-subtype flowstone"?!?)

- How can I get the borders of "line-flowstone" in my X-Therion drawing to
match the borders of my flowstone-feature in the produced pdf-file?
(When some of my area borders are defined as "line-flowstone", in the
produced pdf-file, the water tends to invade my flowstone (as far as the
borders of the "line-flowstone" that I set within X-Therion). The problem
here is that the produced drawing of the flowstone lines is larger than the
borders one sets in X-Therion (the scale that I work with for the pdf-file
is 1 1000).

Regards,

Joke