[Therion] Help with a flowstone symbol for ASF.

Mike Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Tue Feb 27 12:45:24 CET 2007

On Tue 27 Feb 2007, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> Quoting Mike Lake <mikel at speleonics.com.au>:
> > Yes orientaion would be good but just flowstone for now with no
> > orientation would be better than nothing.
>
> In the latest snapshot, area flowstone symbol is now supported.

Thanks !

I have recompiled it and now I see flowstone is listed in xtherion area
lists and I can create a flowstone fill. This will keep us going for a
while now that we can use this. It means I can now also play around
varying the mpost code to for the nicest looking flowstone.

Much appreciated.

Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.