[Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008

Eric Madelaine, INRIA eric.madelaine at sophia.inria.fr
Fri Feb 23 13:56:01 CET 2007

Sorry Martin, are you now speaking of the London Meeting, or of the
Vercors UIS Congress ?
We should change the title of this thread.

I guess it is Vercors you had in mind. So what I know for sure is that
there is already one half day slot allocated for a survey, with at least
people from Toporobot.
In any case, we need to gather enough information on people interested
to present something on the various subjects already mentionned, and
provide the organizers with our requests, including:
- number (and duration) of presentations
- size of the planned attendance (= size of the room)
- requested equipement: computers, videopro, walls or grids for
expositions (linear ?)
- etc

Eric.