[Therion] loch question

Philip Schuchardt ohc at vt.edu
Thu Feb 15 19:37:05 CET 2007

I've had the same texture problem with loch.  Hopefully, I can get it working
in loch3.  Loch3 is a "fork" from loch in an attempt to model caves in a
virtual reality system like the VT-CAVE(http://www.cave.vt.edu/ and
http://diverse-vr.org/).  There is also a desktop versions that acts
similarly to loch but lacks many of loch's features.  Currently, loch3 is
under heavy development and it still has many issues.  You can play around
with the source if you like.  The source changes quickly, I usually commit
about 3 to 4 times a day. It also compiles under MacOSX but there are some
gui issues that need to be worked out(currently very low on the priority
list).  I haven't attempted to compile it under windows...  Compiling under
windows is just a matter of setting up the cmake file correctly.

You need >=wxGTK 2.6, >=VTK 5.0, and >=cmake2.5-Patch5 to compile it.

Source:
http://code.google.com/p/loch/

Please don't complain that things are broken because many things are.  This is
a work in progress.

Steelwool