[Therion] Drawing rigging

Hilary Greaves hilary.greaves at merton.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 10:57:26 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I am trying to draw rigging on my elevation in the usual way, i.e. black
dots for bolts and lines down pitches to indicate where the rope hangs.

In Therion, "rope" seems (oddly?) to be a point symbol (allowing the user
to place a small pretty picture of a backed up belay anywhere on the
survey he chooses), rather than a line; further, there doesn't seem to be
any existing line symbol that will naturally do the trick. (Also, there
doesn't seem to be any natural way of user-defining a suitable line
symbol, since lines are oriented and ropes shouldn't be.)

Is there a standard way of doing this?

Thanks for any tips!
Hilary.