[Therion] Elevation Projected Direction? (and creation from Extended Elevations)

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Thu Dec 13 12:16:55 CET 2007

Quoting Bruce Mutton <bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz>:

> I notice I had to add an 'extend left' to the centreline data to stop the
> passage plotting upside down and sort of inside out. (although interior of
> passage was correctly rendered) I assume that this approach is the correct
> way to address this issue??

Yes.

> The trouble is, this always plots as though it is extended (dashed
> horizontal grid, no vertical grids) but with an obvious projection (of 000
> deg- assuming 0 deg means looking towards the north(?)) that does not change
> regardless of the bearing provided in the export command.  In other words
> it's partially working. For example the code I used is below.

I am not sure, I understand 100% what you are asking for, but I will try. In the
elevation projection, the facing angle parameter is part of projection
definition.

So if you would like to have projected elevation scrap drawn when you are facing
West (270 deg), you need to specify this not only in export command, but also in
scraps. Example:

scrap xxx -proj [elevation 270]

If only elevation is used, than 0 direction is assumed. This is probably the
source of your problems. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Regards, S.