[Therion] Geological features

Martin L├╝thi luethi at vaw.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Dec 6 10:28:48 CET 2007

Hi

The Therion / Loch ensemble is very impressive. Something I would like
to do but don't know whether that is implemented, or would be easy to
implement: geologic features. By this term I mean adding strike/dip data
from fault planes, fold axes or layering to the input files. Then in
Loch these planes would show up as planes cutting through the
galleries.

Having a feature like that would greatly enhance the ability to see how
cave systems evolve along these geologic structures.

Best, Martin