[Therion] problems détected

Wed Aug 29 18:25:19 CEST 2007

Hello,

This is 2 problems detected in therion. They existe in past release and
in the new one (0.5.1)

- first, minor : the scrollbar does not appear automatically in
compilation window after a compile. We must resize the window or go back
in image window (and go back in compile window) to make it appear

- second, more treaky : I have a problem in the 3 D view model. I don’t
know if it’s the .lox file which is bad or if it’s only a display
problem. Here you have the data to generate the problem, and a screen
copy of the problem. That’s fun because the map and the extended
elevation are good. This appear just in the 2 scraps junctions.

Thanks for the work. Good luck.

I’m available if you have questions.

Gilbert