[Therion] Centre lines and therion

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Thu Sep 21 11:26:52 CEST 2006

> visible in the model output but not the map).  I have tried including
> the "survey" in the list of maps (and additionally found that I need to
> specify the -projection plan option).  However, no centre is visible in
> the pdf output.  Have I misread your email: is this something the
> software should already be able to do, in which case what have I missed
> out of my .th file?

Yes, therion should do this, but it is difficult to say, what is wrong
with your files. Could you please send me some minimal sample where it
does not work?

Another point:

>> We (Wookey and I) are working on the Mulu data set which is using
> survex
>> 3d files to import the survey legs. This shows the survey legs within
>> the passage where it exists, but not when there is no pasage. However
>> what we would really like to do is show the centreline when there is
> no
>> passage, and not show it when there is passage drawn.
>>
>> Is there any way to do this

When I read this e-mail once more, I must correct my self. Currently,
there is no way how to do it :( Either you will show all centerline,
or you will hide all centerline.

Solution can be draw centerline from data (not from scraps) with
different symbol. If need it, I can do it quite fast. Do you have some
terms, when your maps need to be finished?

S.