[Therion] Gradient line on top of area:blocks

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Tue Sep 19 16:55:27 CEST 2006

OK, now I understand but unfortunatelly, I see no clear way how to
solve this problem :(

You may redefine this symbol with some white border, but then block
borders will not be closed. It is probably not right solution.

Other solution is to add some "tunnel like" block generator into
xtherion, but it requires some programming and re-clicking all the maps.

The most clear solution is to add some topology detection between area
symbols and other symbols, but I am afraid, it is almost impossible to
do it in metapost :(

S.