[Therion] Therion versus Survex 1.1.x

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Sun Oct 22 16:22:42 CEST 2006

With the help of Philip Schuhardt's cmake files I have therion building.
Unfortunately it appears therion does not correctly read Survex 1.1 3d
files. For now, I can find a 1.0.x 3d fiel to work with.

Stacho, would you mind if I set up a subversion repository on the google
code hosting site? They are running subversion over http and that might
work with your firewall. I also have access to some https based svn
servers, but the google server would likely have better long term stability.

Philip