[Therion] Insert club logo?

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:58:06 CEST 2006

On 10/16/06, Carlos Guâno Grohmann <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway I can insert the logo of my speleo club in therion? as a EPS or PS
> maybe?
> thanks!

Currently it's possible using the following in the layout:

code tex-map

\def\loadpicture#1{\pdfximage{#1}\pdfrefximage\pdflastximage}
\def\maplayout{
  \legendbox{0}{100}{NE}{\the\legendcontent}
  \legendbox{100}{100}{NW}{\loadpicture{/absolute/path/to/file.png}}
%%% pdf, png, jpg supported
}

the first three  arguments of \legendbox macro are the same as of map-header
command. We plan to implement more convenient interface to image embedding.

M.