[Therion] 0.4.0 ...

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 01:15:29 CEST 2006

On 2006-10-02 18:40 -0400, Philip Schuchardt wrote:
> I got it working by removing -lwxzlib-2.6 and adding -lpng12 to
>
> PLIBS = $(shell wx-config --libs --gl-libs) -lpng12 -L$(VTKPATH)/lib/vtk
> $(VTKLIBS) -lpthread

I've just gone through this -should have read your mail. I didn't need
-lpng12 to get it to link.

I also note that the help files are built with something called hhc
which processes the .hhp file

This appears to be stuff from 'microsoft help generator'. Does loch
actually require CHM files to show help or can we just use the .html
files? There are free tools for generating .chm files apparently,
although it looks like work from xml rather than html sources.

I'm not sure what is the right approach here. I think I'll just put
the .html files into the debian package for now.

Still loch has built and seems to run and work :-) it is a 2.5Mb
executable though so splitting it off into a therion-viewer package
makes sense to me.

Wookey
--
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/