[Therion] how to use cedil in map-comment

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:42:41 CEST 2006

Hello Thierry!

thanks for the quick answer. But how do you call the babel package in Therion?

I tryed

\usepackage[brazil,brazilian]{babel}

but therion doesn't recognizes it...

thanks

Carlos

On 10/9/06, thierrygonon <thierrygonon at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi Carlos !!
>
> You probably have to use the tex syntax instead of the html one...
> So : \c{c}
> Note : for this (in current tex documents...), I use french package...
> Don't know if it will work for your language settings and if you have
> this package...
>
> P.S. : For everyone (and particularly Eric Madelaine), I've started a
> french wiki on the global therion wiki with, right now, only the french
> translation of the tutorial of Roman Muñoz (Special thanks to him !!).
> Each one can add his participation !!!
>
> Thierry Gonon
>

> Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann a écrit :
> > Hi, I need to use a cedil (ç) in a citie's name in map-comment, but so
> > far, nothing.
> >
> > attempts:
> > in thconfig - in pdf
> >
> > Itaguaçu - Itaguau (the "ç" is missing)
> > Itaguaçu - Itaguaçu (doesn't recognize html)
> >
> > thanks

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com