[Therion] how to use cedil in map-comment

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:19:08 CEST 2006

Hi, I need to use a cedil (ç) in a citie's name in map-comment, but so
far, nothing.

attempts:
in thconfig - in pdf

Itaguaçu - Itaguau (the "ç" is missing)
Itaguaçu - Itaguaçu (doesn't recognize html)

thanks
              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com