[Therion] team names in svx files

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Mon Oct 9 09:20:04 CEST 2006

A question to Olly:

Is there any chance to export 1.0 version of .3d file from 1.1 img library?

I am using survex 1.1 and therion complains on its .3d output (therion
uses 1.0 version of img library). Using LRUD information from 1.1 .3d
files is also desired. But if I will link it against 1.1, probably a
lot of users of survex 1.0 will have problems.

Thanks, S.