[Therion] 0.4.0 ...

Roman MuƱoz Roncal tatel at infonegocio.com
Sun Oct 8 20:41:46 CEST 2006

El al., 02-10-2006 a las 11:34 +0200, Stacho Mudrak escribiĆ³:
> ... including new 3D viewer named LOCH is able to download on the server.
>
> To compile it on Linux, you will need wxWidgets and VTK.

Hi there!

I downloaded wxWidgets-2.6.3 debs from backports.org
VTK-5.0.2 compiled from source (BTW, what amount of things it leaves
on /usr/local). /usr/local is on $PATH

Compilation (dev snapshot) seems to work, but I can't see model viewer
window. Compiler window now shows errors about "unknown format therion"

Some questions:
a) Is there a new 3D format?
b) I'm on debian sarge, vtk-4 and wxwindows-2.4 could be used?
c) libtk-img and bwidget would be the .debs corresponding to tkimg and
BWidgets? If so, could the website point debian users to those packages?
d) what am I missing this time?

Best regards,
Roman