[Therion] French translation of R. Muñoz's "therion for (plain) cavers"

thierrygonon thierrygonon at mac.com
Sat May 20 09:15:33 CEST 2006

Hello,

this mail is mainly for R. Muñoz... I'm currently working on the
translation in French of your guide to Therion, to help Therion to be
spread in the french speleological community...
In the old ladies promenade, part 3.1.2- CENTERLINE DATA AND .th FILES,
you're talking about a template.th file... Where can we find it ???

Thank you very much for your answer.

And now, for Martin Budaj : I can now compile my therion files, but not
through Xtherion : I have to use "therion..." in the terminal...