[Therion] Individual lines in Areas

Philip Schuchardt ohc at vt.edu
Tue May 9 13:18:33 CEST 2006

I have the same problem and I have concluded that it is a abobe reader problem
and not a therion problem. When I use kpdf or xpdf under Linux sand shows up
just fine.  Basicilly, the problem is what acroread finds important to
display.  Sand is to small in a large maps so it usually ignores it. If you
print the map using acroread, you will find that the sand will show up on the
paper.

Philip Schuchardt