[Therion] Slope symbol needed

Philip Schuchardt ohc at vt.edu
Thu May 4 15:16:11 CEST 2006

This is my overloaded symbol for gradient point.  I want to make a line symbol
for gradient but I havent gotten around to it.

code metapost
    def p_gradient_AMER (expr pos,theta,sc,al) =
        U:=(.15u, .4u);
        T:=identity aligned al rotated theta scaled sc shifted pos;
        pickup PenC;

        #Left Hand side
        thdraw (-.3u, -.2u) -- (-.7u, .1u);
        thdraw (-.2u, -.1u) -- (-.4u, .6u);