[Therion] Translation to Portuguese

Fa. FJH Toni Cavalheiro Toni.Cavalheiro at wacker.com
Wed May 3 16:17:25 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm starting to use the Therion here in Brazil and saw that the software has only three languages available:

language es
language en
language cz

Is it possible to create a new language to Portuguese Brazil?

language pt_br

Of course I can help to translate all symbols to my native language.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
-Toni

TONI CAVALHEIRO
External IT Consultant to:

Wacker QuĂ­mica do Brasil Ltda.
Rua Municipal, 100 - Jd. Alvorada
06612-060 Jandira - SP - Brasil
Office +55 11 4789-8352
Mobile +55 11 9221-2470
Fax +55 11 4789-8356
toni.cavalheiro at wacker.com

WACKER
CREATING TOMORROW'S SOLUTIONS

</PRE><html><P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><FONT color=#000000><FONT face=Arial>
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from <br>  disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. <br>
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. <br>
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further. <br>
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or email <a href="mailto:info at wacker.com?subject=Disclaimer">info at wacker.com</a> if you need assistance.
</FONT></FONT></SPAN></P></html>