[Therion] Therion Packages for Slackware 10.2

Jonathan Prouty dormat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:34:37 CET 2006

Hello All,
This is my first post to the list, so I guess I should introduce myself. My
name is Jonny Prouty, I'm a geology student at the University of Tennessee
Chattanooga, in (naturally) Chattanooga, Tennessee. I've just recently begun
to use Therion and so far I think it's fantastic.

Ok, now for the meat of my message. I've created packages for
Slackware 10.2of the software that is require or suggested in order to
run Survex and
Therion. I made them so that I could easily remove the software in case the
need should arise. They are binary packages, compiled on a fresh Slackware
10.2 install on an IBM Thinkpad A21e (celeron). I have no idea whether they
will work anywhere else. I offer them up just in case they might prove
useful.

If anyone has any luck with these, please let me know.

http://juno.utc.edu/~gqv812/therion.html

Sincerely,
Jonny Prouty