[Therion] Re: Scaling issues with .3d files

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Wed Mar 15 13:48:09 CET 2006

As Olly mentioned before, the problem is not in the data - but how therion is
compiled under 64bit.

When therion uses routines from img.c to read .3d file, it reads them not
correctly => number are so large. This problem has nothing to do with data or
survex.

Survex reports large ranges, because it recevies wrong information from therion.

S.