[Therion] Re: tkImg - PNG

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Wed Mar 15 09:07:47 CET 2006

Quoting Philip Schuchardt <ohc at vt.edu>:

> png files.  I have installed tkImg 1.3... I am running gentoo on an AMD64.
> Any suggestions?  How can I test that tkImg is really working?

Run wish and try following commands:

package require Img
image create photo -file /path/image.png

If it will not generate error, then tkImg is OK.

> I havent
> gotten it to work on any other versions of therion.

Currently, I can not see "package require Img" command in xtherion script. May
be, you should add it manually to xtherion script or your xtherion.ini. I am
not sure, may it it should be "package require tkImg".

S.