[Therion] Elevation

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Fri Jun 23 09:55:12 CEST 2006

> But now, I have a new problem... I want to draw the elevation of my
> galleries independantly : one gallery on one file (each gallery is in
> one scrap). Can I precise in the "export" command which scrap (or
> scraps) to use ?

Selection of scraps is not possible, but you can select maps :) So you just have
to add following 3 lines to your .th files:

map gallery1.map
  gallery1.scrap
endmap

where gallery1.scrap is the name of the scrap with your gallery. Afterwards in
thconfig file, you can select this map using select command:

select gallery1.map at mysurvey

You can add this select by doubleclicking on map name in map structure toolbox.
Unfortunately, there is only one selection per thconfig file available, so you
will need to have separate config file for each gallery :(

Regards, S.