[Therion] stalagmite symbols and team names

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:03:54 CEST 2006

1 - I tried to change the symbol-set option in the layout, but all of
them (UIS, ASF, CCNP, SKBB) are the same for stalactite/stalagmite?
like an "Y" and an inverted "Y"? I couldn't notice any change in
symbols, just that the centreline was displayed for UIS.

2 - The names of the topo team. Are they sorted alphabetically
according to the last name? Can I change this?

thanks

Carlos
              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com