[Therion] Area border problems

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Sun Dec 24 08:22:29 CET 2006

> Some queries:
> 1) Why can I click on the internal hyperlinks in the preview map windows
> and the level labels ('high level passages' etc), but not the
> page-numbers indicated to N,S,E,W ? They all work on one of the
> example atlas maps. Do I need to add a rune to enable this?

It does not work now. N,S,E,W movements are handled in only in map
preview Window. But it is a good idea to enable it. I am putting it on
the TODO list.

> 2) Area problems: See the river (blue :-) ) on the upper half of the survey,
> 'riverlelvel passages'. (easier on the single-sheet survey).

We are working on this issue. There are some modifications of therion
needed to handle this.

But I am afraid, it is not yet possible to support "holes" in areas like
they are supported for scrap outline. It is rather complicated now.

> Between the labels 'Arrow inlet' and 'River passage' there is a 25m
> diameter rock pillar on north side which has got coloured in blue. I

If a rock border is closed, it should be white. Strange...

> 3) Currently if a passage is coloured then all the closed loops within
> it (blocks/rocks/boulders) come out with a double-tint as the colour
> is presumably applied twice. I don't think I really want this - rocks
> should be the same colour as the passages they are in. How do we fix
> this?

I am not 100% sure, but it looks it is the problem of interpreter
(missing support for transparency groups). Have you tried to preview it
in Acrobat Reader (v6 and later)?

> 4) river colour. How do the metapost colours work. 3 RGb values?
> rising or falling?

0 - 1 is intensity of RGB channels.

Regards, S.