[Therion] New user

Stelios Zacharias stelios.zacharias at selas.org
Thu Apr 6 09:03:01 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I have just signed into the list. I am a caver in Greece with SELAS
caving club and I have so far been using Vtopo for managing our
survey data. I have ongoing surveys of both horizontal and vertical
systems which I am working on.

I am interested in seeing Therion (the site is very impressive), but
at the moment I cannot get the download to work.

Is this a temporary thing - and is there some way around it? I am
getting an error which reads: Can't connect to MySQL server on
'mysql' (4) in /DISK3/WWW/speleo.sk/therion/download.php on line 8

Cheers,
Stelios

Stelios Zacharias
SELAS Caving Club