[Therion] Symbolic links.

Philip Schuchardt ohc at vt.edu
Wed Apr 5 18:35:47 CEST 2006

This is what I am doing...

./cavename  contains svx files
./cavename/notes  scans of notes
./cavename/segments  scraps cut from notes
./cavename/therion/      th files
./cavename/therion/th2/   th2 files
./cavename/therion/th2/notes -> ../../notes

Symbolic links work inside of th2 files ei manually writing the path in the
th2 file.  When you try do it in xtherion with the image add, it breaks
because the finder uses the absolute path and not the symbolic path.

../../notes also works when manually inputed into the th2 file.

Philip Schuchardt