[Therion] Symbolic links.

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Wed Apr 5 08:36:30 CEST 2006

We would like to keep files portable. If they will refer to images outside
current folder, you can not simply pack the folder you want to modify, but you
need to pack all the time entire project. Then it is also difficult to split
the work between more people.

If you do not like having same images on two places, you can simply use symbolic
links on unix-like systems.

S.

Quoting Philip Schuchardt <ohc at vt.edu>:

>  When I want to insert a new image I get an error message.  Why can't therion
> open images that follow a symbolic link?
>
> notes -> ../../notes
>
> Error Message:
> Picture

/home/blitz/documents/clubs/caving/survey/wolf/ElvisGrotto3/notes/trip007-FX1-FX7-0002.png