[Therion] Projection Plan and Elevation

Jenny Black jenny at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 11:15:31 CEST 2005

>So there is no other way than doing it manually (we use Adobe
>Illustrator for this). I saw one combined map of Jenny Black, may be she
>can give you some other hints, what software to use for postprocessing
>therion maps.

I didnt do it a very nice way at all, and i am sure there is a better
way.  I converted the pdf into a png, and imported into Corel Draw, then
I imported the small map and centreline that I also wanted
to add and border boxes and stuff.  I there has been some loss
in quality with the conversions, and I am sure there is a better (less
manual way) to achieve this, but I am not very good with computers.

It would be great if there was a way to combine the files in therion (eg
for it to read in a ps map or somehting and add it to the final pdf), to
get the output directly.

Here is the draft copy of this years survey, if anyone is interested:

http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~jenny/76_plan_2005.png

and the final copy from last year:

http://cucc.survex.com/expo/plateau/76/76_final_col_small.png

Thanks,