[Therion] Bugs in SVG output

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 01:33:41 CEST 2005

I just tried exporting terikan.svg instead of terikan.pdf. It works pretty
well and the inkscape viewer is faster than PDF viewers, although it does
not do transparency.

However there are some problems with the output (at least in my viewer). The
ater area in the top left (pink, "Beaufort Straights") has not been clipped
by the central wall, but this comes out OK on the PDF. Also the text labels
have problems. Text overlaps itself and is truncated - e.g we get "Elevato"
instead of "Elevator", and the two words of "Menagerie Cave" overlap.

Perhaps most seriously the Legend is entirely missing.

See http://wookware.org/mulu/terikan.svg

It is possible that these errors are due to the viewer rather than file. I
don't know.

Wookey