[therion] sharp language

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Fri Mar 4 09:39:56 CET 2005

> So I must beg your pardon. I can only say that it's the nicotine (or
> better, lack of it in my blood) who was apeaking. I think I'll get out
> for some days or at least until I get some valium.

Well, I did not realized that :)

There is just one problem with configuration files, that we did not solved until now:

1. If installation will overwrite these files - than user will loose it's settings.

2. If it will not overwrite them, plain user will not have ability to set up new things.

In any case - make install - under linux should create them at least. But what to do if those files already exist? Should we create some [x]therion.ini.template files? I have no idea.

Regards, S.